[Soc-coordination] Emdebian cross-capable buildd system

Neil Williams codehelp at debian.org
Sun Apr 8 00:50:31 UTC 2007

Steve McIntyre steve at einval.com wrote:

> I suggest:
>
>  1. Mentors identify all the projects that match up with their own
>     suggestions (e.g. I'll take all the various CD-tester apps) and
>     identify them here on the list as ready for review

As a new mentor, I've added some detail to the second Emdebian proposal
for a buildd system and web front-end for Emdebian, capable of
summarising the status of cross-built packages for Emdebian and
providing access to build logs (successful and failed).

I'd like to invite anyone who reviewed the initial proposal to have a
look at the updated version. Hopefully, the added content
clarifies some of the issues from the early reviews.

Thanks.

--

Neil Williams