[Soc-coordination] Idea: Results Update for Publicity

Cameron Dale camrdale at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 18:01:12 UTC 2007

Having just seen this post on the Google Summer of Code blog:

http://googlesummerofcode.blogspot.com/2007/08/koffice.html

It occurred to me that maybe Debian would like to do the same to get
some publicity both for the project, and for next year's Summer of
Code (it might help to get more slots). I'm not sure where it should
be published or any details related to that. As to the content, if no
one is willing to commit to writing the whole thing themselves, I
would be willing to submit a write-up of my project for inclusion in
it. Perhaps the other students would as well?

For reference, here is the post to the KDE community news:

http://dot.kde.org/1188249220/

Cameron