[Soc-coordination] Updates! (was Re: BoF at Debconf)

Steve McIntyre steve at einval.com
Wed Jul 4 21:12:23 UTC 2007

On Thu, Jun 14, 2007 at 09:55:26PM +0100, Steve McIntyre wrote:
>On Thu, Jun 14, 2007 at 01:34:37PM +0100, Steve McIntyre wrote:
>>I'm trying to arrange a BoF for the SoC people at Debconf - who's
>>around when?
>
>Booked for Tuesday 19th at 09:45. Earlier than I'd like, but it's the
>best time available that I can see. I hope to see people there. We'll
>probably be recorded as well, if people would like to see our ugly
>faces on video later... :-)

Video now downloadable:

http://meetings-archive.debian.net/pub/debian-meetings/2007/debconf7/low/207_Summer_of_Code_BoF.ogg

in a low-quality version. Hopefully that will hide my ugly mug... :-)
Download is 90MB.

Also - things have gone worryingly quiet of late. We're due to start
on the mid-term reports soon, so we really need to see some activity
reports folks!

--
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.                                steve at einval.com
"We're the technical experts.  We were hired so that management could