[Soc-coordination] Fwd: Reminder - Midterm Mentor Surveys Due July 16th

Martín Ferrari martin.ferrari at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 00:46:43 UTC 2007

Just in case... :)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: LH <lhospo at gmail.com>
Date: Jul 14, 2007 10:43 PM
Subject: Reminder - Midterm Mentor Surveys Due July 16th
To: Google Summer of Code Announce
<google-summer-of-code-announce at googlegroups.com>

Hello everyone,

Midterm mentor surveys are needed by on Monday , July 16th at 19:00
UTC.  If you are a mentor and unable to complete your survey by the
deadline, please get in contact with your organization
administrator(s).  They can complete the survey on your behalf.

Organization administrators, please take a moment to check which
surveys for your organization have not been completed and remind your
mentors to complete them.

Remember folks, we won't pay your student until we have a survey on
file, so get them in on time.  </nag>

Cheers,
LH

Midterm Survey Documentation: