[Soc-coordination] GSoC packages in NEW - fasttracking?

Gerfried Fuchs rhonda at deb.at
Sat Jun 30 12:33:21 UTC 2007

On Wed, Jun 27, 2007 at 03:29:30PM +0200, Loïc Minier wrote:
>  My student has 3 packages in NEW now; I think that due to the time
>  limits of the GSoC, it might be a good idea to request GSoC related
>  packages to be fast-tracked.

 Like others have pointed out I rather like to disagree with
fast-tracking the packages, too.  People can always make the packages
available on other places too, and send links to those repositories on
their blog syndicated by planet.  They usually should document their
progress publically anyway.

 I like the idea of some apt-getable gsoc.debian.net repository for
easing that task.

 So long,
Rhonda