[Soc-coordination] Re: Deciding on our applications

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Fri Mar 30 02:36:18 CET 2007

On 30 March 2007 at 00:16, Steve McIntyre wrote:
|  1 - By Sunday night (1st April), please identify projects you would
|      like to mentor/review. If you're happy to spend time to review
|      *all* the projects (as several admins and Wookey appear to be),
|      then please mention that too. All responses to the list please.

I am unfortunately severely constrained in terms of spare time -- I'm mostly
here 'just in case' someone signed up for the R package integration from
CRAN/BioC. [ Last year I ended up with one late and informal student; but
nothing official. Nothing yet this year. ]

Also, I got pulled into mentoring under the GNU Project umbrella for a
possible C++ interface to GNU GSL -- nobody else would, and I am the .deb
point guy there ...

So rain check on my part. Sorry -- won't be able to help review these 90
proposal.

But I am very appreciative of the effort everybody puts into this.

Regards, Dirk

                                                  -- Thomas A. Edison