[Soc-coordination] Re: Deciding on our applications

Christian Perrier bubulle at debian.org
Fri Mar 30 06:22:45 CET 2007

>  2 - Monday 2nd: Admins will pick up any projects not so identified
>      and will assign primary reviewers for them. We'll then pick
>      remaining reviewers for each. The plan is to get *at least* five
>      reviews of each app.

I've been very silent here, sorry for this. This is mostly because I
feel like I would not be able to mentor something and also that I lack
time for even reviewing many projects.

However, if I can be of some help, I can volunteer to review the i18n
related proposals *in case noone else volunteers for this*.

Indeed, this mail is just a "hey, bubulle is listening even if quite
silent, so feel free to ask him about help in case some is needed"
mail... ;-)