[Soc-coordination] Re: Deciding on our applications

Lars Wirzenius liw at liw.iki.fi
Fri Mar 30 08:04:02 CET 2007

On pe, 2007-03-30 at 00:16 +0100, Steve McIntyre wrote:
>  1 - By Sunday night (1st April), please identify projects you would
>      like to mentor/review. If you're happy to spend time to review
>      *all* the projects (as several admins and Wookey appear to be),
>      then please mention that too. All responses to the list please.

I've reviewed (and scored) the projects related to my suggestions:

Ian Haken: Automated Upgrade Testing Using QEMU
http://code.google.com/soc/debian/app.html?csaid=NRYIGAVYXQECNRINH0VSXCxfbhZVEFMICnFfOkQAQQ5SAHE%3D%0A

Ana Beatriz Guerrero López: Piuparts improvements
http://code.google.com/soc/debian/app.html?csaid=OR0FXQxEVjMXPQELMwxcUigJdhALHlEJVXNQbhVQRlEDB3dUa0pdFw%3D%3D%0A

Georgy Berdyshev: System upgrade testing
http://code.google.com/soc/debian/app.html?csaid=OxwAGgVWXiAWLBYWMwxcUigJdhALHlEIA3lVbRAFSlEBUHdVbktdEg%3D%3D%0A

Luis Filipe Romão Rodrigues: Automatic testing system for upgrades using
an emulator/virtualization layer
http://code.google.com/soc/debian/app.html?csaid=NBUWHA9DWiYQPQAkFAZQWi1LOxwJSVNVUSdVORFVSVNSACABbEVU%0A

Ursula Cristina Ferreira Junque: Refactoring Piuparts code, making it
more extensible and clean to use
http://code.google.com/soc/debian/app.html?csaid=LQEXGgVZUgECNRINH0VSXCxfYUFSSl9QBidfPUtURQ5XAnM%3D%0A

Toni Puukko: Piuparts improvements
http://code.google.com/soc/debian/app.html?csaid=LBwKGkVBRjQOMxwkFAZQWi1LOxwJSVNQBnlUYRIFSQ8GAXgGb0tV%0A

Pérez Ramírez José Manuel: Piuparts improvements
http://code.google.com/soc/debian/app.html?csaid=NRIKGARVcyYIORoIXQheXntdPhFURV0AUnsAPEpXRFoHAg%3D%3D%0A

I'm marked as the mentor for Ian Haken (and will be co-mentoring Ana
with Luk Claes).

(I don't really feel qualified to review most of the other projects, not
having the background to understand the problem being discussed. I'm
also heavily constrained in time until Easter.)

I hope that takes care of my part in the reviewing process. If not, let
me know, thanks.

--
Rule #13 for successful communication: don't do Latin quotations