[Soc-coordination] Mentor summit

Aigars Mahinovs aigarius at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 16:40:56 UTC 2007

On 01/09/07, Aigars Mahinovs <aigarius at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 01/09/07, Erich Schubert <erich at debian.org> wrote:
> > Hi,
> > > USA. We have been invited to send up to 3 mentors along to take
> > > part. Who's interested in going? :-)
> >
> > Since I didn't have a student this year (too few slots), I'd of course
> > give precedence to anyone who was actually mentoring this year.
>
> Same here - no student this year, but I would love to go and I have
> the time this year. I will call the USA embassy on Monday to find out
> if I can get a visa that fast.

I should be able to get a visa next week if I get the go-ahead to go.
We should decide who to send within next couple of days, so that there
are no problems with visas, tickets, appointments and such things.

So, who will make that decision? Steve?

--
Best regards,
    Aigars Mahinovs        mailto:aigarius at debian.org
 |     .''`.         Debian GNU/Linux              LAKA         |
 |    : :' :      http://www.debian.org  &  http://www.laka.lv  |