[Soc-coordination] Mentor summit

Steve McIntyre steve at einval.com
Mon Sep 3 13:15:30 UTC 2007

On Sat, Sep 01, 2007 at 12:52:44AM +0100, Steve McIntyre wrote:
>Google are again organising a one-day post-programme summit this year,
>on Saturday, October 6, 2007 at their HQ in Mountain View, California,
>USA. We have been invited to send up to 3 mentors along to take
>part. Who's interested in going? :-)

So, it seems we have a few interested:

This year's mentors with students:

Me
AJ? (went last year)
Daniel

Mentors without students this year:

Erich (went last year)
Aigars
Fabio

Not interested / can't make that date:

Zack
Lars
Loic

I'd like to give priority to people who had students this year where
possible; does that sound fair?

AJ: I don't know if you want to go again?
Martin/Luk/Javier - I've not heard from you at all. Are you interested?

--
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.                                steve at einval.com
Who needs computer imagery when you've got Brian Blessed?