[Soc-coordination] Status update for Debian in SoC 2008

Charles Plessy charles-debian-nospam at plessy.org
Sun Apr 13 14:14:24 UTC 2008

Le Sat, Apr 12, 2008 at 02:00:30AM +0100, Steve McIntyre a écrit :
> Google's closing date for mentor reviews and rankings is the 18th
> April 07:00 UTC (next Friday). I don't want us to be taken unawares by
> that deadline. To give us some time to sort the final rankings of our
> applications, I want to close mentor reviews on Wednesday 16th by
> 07:00 UTC. That gives us just over 4 days from this point.

Dear all,

I scored all the proposals for which ownership is requested, excepted
for the case of two similar proposals: in that case, I ranked only the
one that I thought the most convincing.

I gave one point when the proposal was well written, one when the goal
was clearly defined, one when the applicant was not an insider, and one
when I was feeling that I would give the 5000 $ to the project if the
money were mine. In the end it gave quite high scores, but with the
current ranking strategy, it should not be a problem.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
http://charles.plessy.org