[Soc-coordination] [lhospo at gmail.com: Google Summer of Code 2008 is on!]

Ana Guerrero ana at debian.org
Mon Feb 25 21:31:52 UTC 2008

Hey!

Google Summer of Code is running this year as well, see below email for
details.  I guess we are interested in participating as project again this
year :)
Who has ideas about projects and who would like to be mentoring?
I have added the first page in the wiki.d.o, so feel free to add your
suggestions there: http://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2008

I would like contribute this year from the another side: mentoring.
Sledge, do you want to continue coordinating?

Ana

----- Forwarded message from "LH (Leslie Hawthorn)" <lhospo at gmail.com> -----