[Soc-coordination] [lhospo at gmail.com: The Midterm Evaluation Period Has Commenced]

Christoph Haas haas at debian.org
Tue Jul 8 11:42:12 UTC 2008

On Dienstag, 8. Juli 2008, Steve McIntyre wrote:
> In case people haven't seen this already. Mentors, please get going on
> the surveys ASAP and *confirm* here when you've filled yours in.

Mid-term evaluation for "debexpo" submitted.

I just found the part a tad hard where Google asks me to describe how the
GSoC works from the "project perspective". I couldn't really tell how well
that went. So that part turned out to be a bit dense. I raged myself out
in the student evaluation part instead. :)

Cheers
 Christoph
--
~