[Soc-coordination] [lhospo at gmail.com: The Midterm Evaluation Period Has Commenced]

Dustin Rayner dustin.rayner at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 19:29:14 UTC 2008

On Tue, Jul 8, 2008 at 7:37 AM, Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt <
marc at marcbrockschmidt.de> wrote:

> Steve McIntyre <steve at einval.com> writes:
> > In case people haven't seen this already. Mentors, please get going on
> > the surveys ASAP and *confirm* here when you've filled yours in.
>
> Done now. The lintian project moves smoothly along, but as I already
> said a few weeks ago, there's not much to show in this phase of the
> project.
>
> Marc

I completed my eval, jigdo-ivory is on alioth as well.

My daily repo is here: http://repo.or.cz/w/jigdo-ivory.git

A roughly working client is available, if you feel like testing it you are
welcome to.

I would suggest holding off a bit more, in a couple weeks there should be
something worth using :)

Dustin