[Soc-coordination] How's it going?

Steve McIntyre steve at einval.com
Mon Jun 9 12:07:16 UTC 2008

On Tue, Jun 03, 2008 at 11:28:48PM -0500, Rudy Godoy Guillén wrote:
>Hello guys, I've been between moving and email setup reoder (mostly since
>I've moved from my parent's).
>
>On Tue, Jun 3, 2008 at 6:25 AM, Steve McIntyre <steve at einval.com> wrote:
>
>> Things are awfully quiet out there in Debian SoC land...
>>
>> Things to do, if not done already:
>>
>>  * set up projects / sub-projects under the SoC project on alioth
>
>We need to check wich ones will be needing one, some just will use an
>existing one, such netconf.

Yup, that's fine as well, of course. We mainly need to make sure that
code is going into an RCS *somewhere* public so that people can see
it.

>>  * add student's RSS feeds to Planet if they're not already there
>
>Ok here we need to ask them for their blogs, websites or do we have such
>information already on the GSoC pages?

Ask the student. If they don't have a blog, that's no problem. It's
just that they're now meant to be part of the Debian developer
community, so let's give them as much access and exposure as
possible. :-)

--
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.                                steve at einval.com
"We're the technical experts.  We were hired so that management could