[Soc-coordination] How's it going? [debexpo]

Christoph Haas email at christoph-haas.de
Tue Jun 10 22:45:42 UTC 2008

On Montag, 9. Juni 2008, Steve McIntyre wrote:
> For Debian, we want to see a simple report every week or two. Mail to the
> list, a blog post that you point us at, whatever - we just want to see
> that things are going OK.

I asked Jonny whether blogging would be for him. I think neither of us is a
great blogger. :) We are constantly tracking the progress in our Trac
(http://debexpo.workaround.org/trac/) and we already had some nice
discussions about the project on our mailing list
(http://workaround.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/debexpo-devel).

I can of course craft a weekly report. But I think the freshest information
is in these two sources. So if you are mainly interested in making sure
that our project is making progress, doesn't stall and that we are keeping
our timeline then I'd recommend those sources.

So we are already taking the work public. What do you think?

Cheers
 Christoph
--
When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all.