[Soc-coordination] Adding proposals

Steve McIntyre steve at einval.com
Mon Mar 24 18:55:29 UTC 2008

Hi folks,

I've just had to clean up after Jeremy Dubois added a (fairly unclear)
proposal directly to the end of the template page[1], which seems a
little silly. I also can't find an email address to contact Jeremy, so
I'm hoping he might read this.

If you want to add a proposal, please add a separate page for it,
just using the SampleProposal page[1] as a template! Then link to the
new page from the main wiki page[2].

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2008/SampleProposal
[2] http://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2008

Thanks,
--
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.                                steve at einval.com
"Further comment on how I feel about IBM will appear once I've worked out