[Soc-coordination] SoC: Final summarys for a press release, please!

Steve McIntyre steve at einval.com
Thu Nov 20 12:31:23 UTC 2008

On Fri, Nov 14, 2008 at 09:17:09AM +0100, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
>* Steve McIntyre <steve at einval.com> [2008-11-14 07:50]:
>> So, I'm still looking for more help yet. Please can (some|one) of you
>> work with the Debian press team to put together a press release based
>> on the quotes here?
>
>Personally, I think it's too late for a press release on this.
>Sending something out so late only makes us look silly.

Yes, probably. :-/

If we're going to do SoC again next year, I'm hoping that we can be a
bit more active. It's not very good if just one admin has to
continually prod people to get status updates (etc.) all the time.

--
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.                                steve at einval.com
"I can't ever sleep on planes ... call it irrational if you like, but I'm