[Soc-coordination] SoC: Final summarys for a press release, please!

Jordà Polo jorda at ettin.org
Wed Oct 1 21:23:49 UTC 2008

On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 12:37:59PM +0200, Erich Schubert wrote:
> I'd ask you to write a few sentences about your project and what you
> achieved during the summer of code. Not too much - ideally we would get
> such a summary from all 11 projects - but just a few sentences for those
> who were not involved. Both the student or the mentor can do that.

The "Lintian for fully automated setups" project has established a more
fine-grained classification for Lintian tags in order to address the
problem of having an ever increasing number of tags with a loosely
defined classification. The new classification is based on severity and
certainty, but is also backwards compatible with the previous one.