[Soc-coordination] Mentor Summit

Stefano Zacchiroli zack at debian.org
Sun Sep 7 12:18:47 UTC 2008

On Sat, Sep 06, 2008 at 09:22:42PM +0100, Steve McIntyre wrote:
> Google are again going to be running a post-SoC mentors summit at
> their HQ in Mountain View, California. This year, it'll be 2 days:
> October 25th and 26th (Sat/Sun). Along with many other orgs, we've
> been invited to send up to 2 mentors this year. The details:

Given that only 2 people will go, I presume that they will present the
achievements of all Debian-related SOC projects, right?

No matter who would go, I think it deserves to be well advertised there,
as it was successful and, IMO, quite important for Debian, even though
only the time will tell.

I'm not particularly eager to go, but *if* you want some of the UDD
mentors to go there I can probably do that, but of course Lucas has
precedence there (Marc, the other co-mentor, stepped back).

Cheers.

--
Stefano Zacchiroli -*- PhD in Computer Science \ PostDoc @ Univ. Paris 7
I'm still an SGML person,this newfangled /\ All one has to do is hit the