[Soc-coordination] Fwd: Re: Debian debug packages project

Philipp Kern pkern at debian.org
Thu Apr 9 11:31:18 UTC 2009

On Thu, Apr 09, 2009 at 01:04:44PM +0200, Emilio Pozuelo Monfort wrote:
> The collector thing was the alternative yes, but it's indeed weird. So we would
> need to add multiarchive support to dak, right?

Or just have it put into a special location by dak and shipping it onto some
other place.  You could also manage that other location by some other script.
(It will need to handle expiring of packages and stuff but that should all be
doable.)

I think multiarchive support would be another huge project on its own.

Kind regards,
Philipp Kern
--
 .''`.  Philipp Kern                        Debian Developer
: :' :  http://philkern.de                         Stable Release Manager
  `-    finger pkern/key at db.debian.org