[Soc-coordination] Google Summer of Code 2009: Debian's Shortlist

Erich Schubert erich at debian.org
Fri Apr 10 19:57:20 UTC 2009

Hello Lists,
> We did talk a lot about this issue among reviewing mentors. FYI, we
> eventually rejected two other DD proposals and only kept this one.

One of the two dropped DD proposals is mine.
I've been involved as GSoC Mentor 2 years ago and GSoC Admin for Debian
the last two years .I've even been involved in reviewing this years
submissions until I decided to instead submit an own proposal.
... so how does that fit to your conspiracy theory?

best regards,
Erich Schubert
--
   erich@(vitavonni.de|debian.org)    --    GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C    (o_
     Which is worse: ignorance or apathy? Who knows? Who cares?     //\