[Soc-coordination] Debug packages progress report - week 2

Emilio Pozuelo Monfort pochu at ubuntu.com
Sat Jun 6 14:57:26 UTC 2009

Hi,

I'm still quite busy with finals, so haven't had much time to work on my project.

I had a very productive conversation with Phil Kern last week at UDS (thanks!).
We talked about how I was going to achieve my proposal, what options we have and
what are the pros and cons of each one.

I'm going to draft it and send an RFC to debian-devel and interested parties (my
mentor, ftpmasters, wannabe folks...) to see what people think about it (whether
the idea is good/bad, and what can/needs to be improved).

I'll try to send it this weekend, and for the next week or two we need to
achieve consensus between all the involved people (as it affects different parts
of the Debian infrastructure). I'm sure that will be the hardest part ;)

Best regards,
Emilio