[Soc-coordination] amancay strikes back progress report

Diego Escalante Urrelo diegoe at gnome.org
Tue Jun 23 19:43:01 UTC 2009

Hey everyone,

this last two weeks had me going a bit nuts because of increased
university load (it's autumn here) plus paper work for my visa and the
university itself.
While I have done work implementing two new features and still close to
the schedule, I would like to have done more. Luckily this two following
weeks are a lot better time-wise for me.

I would have a demo working before debconf so we can flame and break it
all we want :-)

Here's a summary from git shortlog:
        9efcc98 bugs: implement change owner
        071d081 bts_queries: no need for a sorting funcion
        23b48a0 bugs: add more docstrings
        254e65b bugs: implement subscription
        82b6a49 amancay/TODO: reformat
        1f36a7d settings: default to a debug email server
        f2c5a92 Minor formatting nitpicks

good luck everyone!