[Soc-coordination] Google Summer of Code 2009

Obey Arthur Liu arthur at milliways.fr
Mon Mar 9 09:48:53 UTC 2009

Per Andersson a écrit :
> On Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 12:40 AM, Steve McIntyre <steve at einval.com> wrote:
>> - Dedicated documentation to present Debian to the prospective student
>
> I wrote very brief templates last year, no one picked it
> up though. [0]
> [0] http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/soc-coordination/2008-July/000359.html

I finally added links to WhyDebian and WhyDebianForDevelopers as they
are good and pertinent introductory documents, if not very concise.

As for the templates, they will be useful a little later on. We'll try
to put more information up about who each students and mentors are.

Cheers

Arthur

PS: I'm CC-ing this to soc-coordination since we have a dedicated
mailing-list.

--
Obey Arthur Liu
<http://www.milliways.fr>