[Soc-coordination] Gsoc Applicant

kusum kumar kusum18 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 09:47:28 UTC 2009

Hello Sir,

I propose a project for Google Summer of Code to you of
Face-Authentication module for Debian distros .

I am 2nd year UnderGraduate student of Birla Institute of Technology
and Science PILANI,Goa campus . I am readily willing to work full time
in my summer to the best of my capabilty and try completing the
project. I have been working on the algorithm's of face recognition
over the past 1 month and confident will progress very well over the
summer.I have used Ubuntu , OpenSuse and RedHat linux for mainly
server hosting purposes inside my college. I request you to look over
my project proposal .

I look forward for your prompt reply.

Sincerely,
M.Kusum Kumar