[Soc-coordination] We have lists tailored specifically for your type of business

Mason formic CorcoranCarmelo at amersfoort.nl
Mon Oct 26 23:42:56 UTC 2009

Practicing Doctors in the United States

788,158 in total <> 17,542 emails

Featuring the most complete contact information in many different areas of medicine

Sort by over a dozen different fields

This week's special price =  $391

{}{}{} We will give you the lists below at no extra charge if you order this week {}{}{}

American Pharmaceutical Company Contact List
47,000 names and emails of the major positions

American Hospitals
Complete contact information for the important jobs held at the hospitals

Dentists in the US
Virtually every dentist in the US with full contact details

Chiropractors in the USA
100k Chiropractors offices with full contact data including email, postal address, phone and fax

email to:      Jocelyn at listpro.co.cc

Deadline: Friday Oct 30

Send us an email to exit at listpro.co.cc we will discontinue from the list