[Soc-coordination] Blog Advertising Resource For milliways.fr

info at inlinker.com info at inlinker.com
Wed Dec 1 14:38:45 UTC 2010

Hello,

my name is Tim Reynolds, I am working for the online advertising marketplace and free marketing network at http://www.linknami.com

I found your blog 'milliways.fr' on Technorati and would like to ask if you are interested in earning money with your blog on a monthly-recurring basis by publishing contextual links within your blog posts, publishing banner and text ads anywhere on your pages, publishing relevant blog posts from other website owners or writing reviews about sites, products and services.

With Linknami, you can monetize each part of your website and multiple locations on each page (from top to bottom, left to right). You can set your own fixed publishing rates and publish only ads from related sites and ads you are comfortable with.

Linknami offers one of the highest payout structures in the industry with up to 80% commission payout to publishers (industry standard 50), earnings can be withdrawn any time via paypal, moneybookers, check or wire and you are not limited to certain payout periods.

Alternatively, Linknami also offers free link building tools that allow you to promote your blog, like guest blogging on niche relevant blogs, getting real contextual one way links from relevant blogs in a completely search-engine-friendly way (because everything is transparent and manual, only you decide on where you link to from your pages), and a link exchange catalog to connect you with fellow bloggers.

If you are lacking fresh content, you can add your blog and browse our catalog of unique guest articles that have never been published before or wait until you receive new article publishing requests for your blog.

If you are interested in earning money and/or using the free tools to promote your website now or in the future, just signup at http://www.linknami.com and set your website (advertising fees, publishing rates and payment info) details. You can manage all your websites from one central user interface.

If you are not interested in earning money or promoting your website for free or in any other case, I would like to apologise for taking your time reading this message.

If you need any further information regarding the Linknami tools or if you have any questions regarding setup, do not hesitate to contact me personally.

Kind regards,

Tim Reynolds