[Soc-coordination] Better late than never (was: Re: DebConf10 slides, get started!)

Dominique Dumont domi.dumont at free.fr
Sat Jul 31 20:04:52 UTC 2010

Hello

Le mercredi 21 juillet 2010 19:13:05, Obey Arthur Liu a écrit :
> I sent you all invitations to a shared Google Presentation. If you havent'
> received it, please contact me.
> I need you all to prepare 5 minutes worth of slides. If you're coming to
> DebConf, you'll present them yourself. If not, someone of your choice will
> be doing it (your mentor, me, someone familiar with the subject :) ).

I did not get the inivitation for the google presentation. If you want me to
review or update the slides, please send me the invitation.

I still can review them tomorrow morning (french time), so you can have
updated slides for the GSoC presentation.

All the best

Dominique
--
http://config-model.wiki.sourceforge.net/ -o- http://search.cpan.org/~ddumont/