[Soc-coordination] Project on Google SoC

Ratul ratul at cmi.ac.in
Tue Mar 2 14:38:51 UTC 2010

Respected Sir,
  I would like to introduce myself as a 1st year student in Mathematics and
Computer Science in Chennai Mathematical Institute. It would be of great
pleasure if you kindly pay a little bit of your valuable time on the project
I have planned to do in summer.
  In general operating systems, the feature that I miss a lot is auto shut
down. It should be convenient if there is a timer and the machine shuts down
completely ( and with full safety ) after the certain period.
  I know python, Haskell and a sufficient parts of bash script and operating
systems.
Awaiting your reply,

Ratul Saha.
Student.