[Soc-coordination] Proposal idea Computing cloud

William Garcia wilfer.sis at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 06:32:46 UTC 2010

Hi, Steffen Möller,

I'm student Systems Engineering at UIS [1], I have developed projects for
college installing high availability cluster  and high performance
cluster,  currently I´m working on a project with the gLite middleware for
Grid computing,

I'm interested in collaborating with the project high performance computing
on clouds. The idea proposed is to build a Debian-based distribution for the
installation and configuration of HPC tools, If so, what tools would be
integrated with the distribution?

[1] www.uis.edu.co

--
William Fernando Garcia Muñoz