[Soc-coordination] Suggestion for a translation task for Google Code-In

Andrei Popescu andreimpopescu at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 18:45:57 UTC 2010

[no need to CC me if you keep d-l10n-ro in CC]

Hello,

I would like to propose a task for the Translation section:

Translation of the Debian Installer Manual to Romanian

Results: translation files for the Installer Manual
Pre-requisites: fluent in Romanian
Communication: debian-l10n-romanian, debian-i18n
Contact: Andrei Popescu
Difficulty: medium
Time: 2-3 weeks

I am not a DD, but I have experience with translating the Release Notes
(.po based) as well as other areas (website, D-I, po-debconf, po) and
would be available as mentor.

Many thanks for considering,
Andrei