[Soc-coordination] Debian mailing lists archives as mbox

Christian PERRIER bubulle at debian.org
Thu Aug 4 07:35:01 UTC 2011

Quoting Niels Thykier (niels at thykier.net):

> To my knowledge you can download them via:
>
>   http://lists.debian.org/cgi-bin/mbox/<list>-YYYYMM

Indeed. Well, it seems that at least Sukhbir, /me and Andreas Tille
were'nt aware of this (for Sukhbir, that's understandable, for Andreas
and /me, only the effects of an ageing brain can explain....except if
this method is really confidential in some way..:-)

Thanks for your answer, it perfectly fits the needs I see. Maybe this
method "just" needs some more "advertizing" on lists.debian.org (of
course with the needed care to avoid easy automated harvesting).