[Soc-coordination] Debian mailing lists archives as mbox (was: Re: Debian Teams Activity Metrics - Report IV) [Update]

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Thu Aug 4 08:22:43 UTC 2011

On Thu, Aug 04, 2011 at 09:44:49AM +0200, Alexander Wirt wrote:
> We had an ongoing discussion about privacy and so
> spam and so on about the mboxes. We even managed to get consense yesterday.

To bring some light into this I would like to publish this consense we
had:

  A filter needs to be written (most probably this will be done
  by Sukhbir who should test this on any mbox because he is not
  allowed to access original mboxes).  The filter should have the
  following features:

  - Parse the existing mboxes and strip them down to the following
    information