[Soc-coordination] TODO list

Sylvestre Ledru sylvestre at debian.org
Tue Feb 8 15:43:35 UTC 2011

Hello Ana,

Le mardi 08 février 2011 à 16:31 +0100, Ana Guerrero a écrit :
> Hi!
>

> A quick list of the tasks we need to do:
>
> - Find out what information is needed to submit the project application to Google
> and submit it between February 28th and March 11th.
Looks like it is the same as the previous year:
http://www.google-melange.com/document/show/gsoc_program/google/gsoc2011/faqs#mentor_app
Arthur, do you have the information your provided last year ?

> - Start the SummerOfCode2011 wikipage and add there all the relevant information,
> fliers, etc
Looks like there are some stuffs we could reuse from 2010 as a starting
point:
http://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2010

> - Discuss how improve the gathering of tasks (discussion already started) and write
> email/blog posts asking for mentors. What is the minimum number of projects we should
> aim to have? 8? 10? 12?
I guess it will depend on the number of proposals we have. ;)

Sylvestre