[Soc-coordination] Declarative Diversions - Report 3

Sam Dunne sam.dunne101 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 00:36:22 UTC 2011

Hey all,

Not as much to report this time as I have previously

Since my last report things haven't moved as fast but the progress has been
good. Basic code will be available by the end of the week for all to view
and give feedback on. The ordering of calls to the new code has been decided
and is currently being implemented locally for some testing.

The next week will be pushing for the release of preliminary code and after
that it will be bug testing and working on feedback
If anyone has any further questions let me know :)

--
Sam Dunne