[Soc-coordination] ESA Summer of Code in Space 2011

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Thu Jul 7 13:32:07 UTC 2011

On Thu, Jul 07, 2011 at 01:49:18PM +0200, Ana Guerrero wrote:

> If you think in Debian we have some project that could benefit of this,
> please feel free to apply and do all the organization stuff here independently
> of the GSoC stuff.

There might be a chance for a Debian Astronomy Blend (feel free tp find
a better name) as spin-off from Debian Science.  In the long run this
could be advertised as an ESA default system.  However, this is more
work than just a SoC project and it should be only started if there are
engaged people who want to put some effort into this.

Kind regards

         Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de