[Soc-coordination] Twitter account

Sylvestre Ledru sylvestre at debian.org
Tue Mar 8 16:35:49 UTC 2011

Le mardi 08 mars 2011 à 17:25 +0100, Stefano Zacchiroli a écrit :
> On Tue, Mar 08, 2011 at 03:56:47PM +0100, Sylvestre Ledru wrote:
> > Do we know who is behind the Twitter account ?
> > http://twitter.com/#!/DebianGSoC
> > Arthur ?
>
> If it's one of us (admins, etc.), I suggest dropping it and using
> @debian on identi.ca: not only it's generally pointless to partition
> microblogging accounts which are all underused, but also we have quite
> some critical mass on @debian which we might use more. To propose dents
> for @debian, just show up on #debian-publicity on irc.debian.org, and
> post on the channel a draft dent prefixed by "DENT: ".
OK, thanks for the information.

What we can do is to use @debian for the more information announces, and
@DebianGSoC for "smaller" information.

Arthur sent me the password. Ana, if you want it too, just let me know.

I updated the identi.ca account and connected it to twitter.
http://identi.ca/debiangsoc/

Sylvestre