[Soc-coordination] thoughts on improving GSoC involvement (by Gentoo)

Stefano Zacchiroli zack at debian.org
Wed Jul 25 10:56:57 UTC 2012

Heya, I got pointed to this blog post by Donnie Berkholz on how Gentoo
has improved their GSoC involvement overtime:

  http://redmonk.com/dberkholz/2012/07/10/how-to-recruit-open-source-contributors/

and thought it'd be a good idea to share it with this list.  Not all
tips are necessarily applicable to Debian, but I find generally useful
to read experiences from projects similar to our own, hence the link :)

Cheers.