[Soc-coordination] 5th report due in the next days

Ana Guerrero ana at debian.org
Thu Jul 26 20:37:19 UTC 2012

Hi everybody,

As I expect you all remember, the next report is due in the next days.

End of GSoC is approaching and this will be the second to last report.
I would like to ask you to take a look to your original work planning
schedule and be honest about how much you have achieved so far and what
do you think will be the status of your project by the week of the
final evaluation.

Ana

P.S.: And I want to insist once again more on this: if you have some
kind of problem, please ask us for help!