[Soc-coordination] Report 2 : Create Lintian reports frontend

Sune Vuorela nospam at vuorela.dk
Sun Jun 17 20:24:37 UTC 2012

On 2012-06-17, Abhishek Kumar <abhi.imf at gmail.com> wrote:
> I created a personal git repository at [1] for harness. I will be pushing
> my code there soon.

Hi

I'm not a mentor this year, just randomly curious about what's going on
in Debian GSoC.

Do I read it correctly that you haven't published any code yet, although
written some?

You should not be afraid of pushing your code early and often. The worst
thing that can happen is that your mentor reads it and guides you early.

oh - and we are now past week 4, and no code yet. It is google summer of
*code*, so if I were a mentor, I would start worrying.

So, start pushing. Early and often.

And let's get better lintian reports

/Sune