[Soc-coordination] Students: Your third report is due this weekend!

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 20:58:58 UTC 2012

Hi GSoC students,

The third report of GSoC is due this weekend, and should be sent
between June 29th (Friday), and July 2nd (Monday).

We are happy that you have been regular in sending your reports --
let's keep this trend going! And as always, please be as verbose as
possible.

Reminder: Google's mid-term evaluations, which are to be submitted by
you and your mentor(s) in July (9th - 13th). We will send more
information about this later.

Happy hackin^Wreport writing,
 Ana Guerrero, Gergely Nagy, Sukhbir Singh