[Soc-coordination] systemd-to-initscript - please review

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Thu Mar 8 10:44:36 UTC 2012

[Tollef Fog Heen]
> Hi,

Hi. :)

> I'd appreciate it if somebody could review the system-to-initscript
> project on the wiki.  Text reproduced below for your convenience:

I can be available to this project on IRC if advice is needed.  I'll
also help out if a similar project for upstart is created.

Btw, shouldn't this project address the missing support in systemd for
soft init.d script dependencies (aka should-* dependencies)?  It seem
to me to be a serious blocker for getting the correct boot sequence
using systemd.
--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen