[Soc-coordination] GSoC Students: Your first report is due this weekend.

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Thu May 31 13:48:01 UTC 2012

Hi!

As you should be aware, the first report of GSoC is due soon, and should
be sent between June 1st (Friday), and the 4th (Monday). We hope you're
not too busy with the coding, and will find the time to write a report!

We haven't thought yet what happens if a student fails to send a report,
please do not make us have to do it ;)

Please, be verbose in the reports. Tell us what you did, what you tried to do,
how you failed in what you tried, and what your plans for the future are.
If you have any questions, please ask here or in IRC #debian-soc
at irc.oftc.net or mail privately the admins, we're more than happy to help!

Happy hackin^Wreport writing,
 Ana Guerrero, Gergely Nagy, Sukhbir Singh