[Soc-coordination] Debian's Google Summer of Code 2012 wrap-up

era eriksson era+gmane at iki.fi
Fri Sep 28 06:22:32 UTC 2012

Ana Guerrero <ana at ...> writes:
> Below is a small summary of what our projects achieved this summer. If you
> have  any comments or suggestions, please drop us an email on our mailing list:

Thanks for the report.  The links to the project plans could perhaps also be
augmented (or even replaced) with links to the final deliverables.  Or perhaps
the pages in the project wiki should be updated to link to the final reports?

It's also worth noting that the mailing list has the reports from the projects
as well (and I'll take this opportunity to advertise the spam-filtered view you
get via http://news.gmane.org/gmane.linux.debian.soc-coordination -- just
another happy Gmane user here).

/* era */

--
If this were my real .signature, it would suck less.  Well, maybe not.