[Soc-coordination] "Get Sage ready for Debian" Project GSoC 2013

Roxana Necula necula.roxana91 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 00:39:44 UTC 2013

Hello,

My name is Roxana Necula, I am a student in the third year at University
"Politehnica" of Bucharest Romania, and I would like to participate at GSoC
2013 with Debian.

After browsing on the project list I found one particular project that
sounds more interesting: "Get Sage ready for Debian".

What would be a good starting point for working on this project? Are you
able to provide me with some tasks so I could get familiarized with general
project concepts or should I head towards Debian bug tracker?

Thank you,
Roxana Necula