[Soc-coordination] Were you looking for any new customers?

jim stevenson jimnoreply at servermaximum.pw
Wed Apr 17 23:25:53 UTC 2013

Your business can get fast results from an email ad campaign and there is no risk with our service. If you don't get satisfactory results then we will run your entire campaign again at no cost at all until you do. We can customize a list for virtually any target audience you need to reach. Everything is can-spam compliant, no worries just fresh leads this week - guaranteed! Can you afford not to try this?

Please send me a reply and let's discuss what we can do for your business.

Jim.

mailto:stopmail at servermaximum.pw