[Soc-coordination] Weekly report 7 - Debian android app

Pavlos onexemailx at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 16:05:16 UTC 2013

Hello,

This week all the planned tasks where finished.
I added the skeleton for fetching udd scripts and some initial methods
for that and added subscription functionality to the pts, bts pages.
All subscription info is stored in the internal storage as a json
string for compatibility reasons with previous android versions. I
also organised the code a bit so that debian api and ui are a bit more
separate.

In the next week I'll start adding more and more functions to the ui
mainly focussing of presenting the search results in a
convenient/native mobile view. I'll also try to add a quick api for
the app so that it can open links to debian searches from other apps
and present the retrieved info inside the app instead of opening a
browser.

Kind regards,
Paul :)