[Soc-coordination] Weekly report 8 - Debian android app

Pavlos onexemailx at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 19:12:56 UTC 2013

Hello,

This week i made the app open links to debian searches from other apps
and present the retrieved info inside the app instead of opening a
browser. It opens links from bugs.debian.org and
packages.qa.debian.org and displays them in the appropriate fragment
and will ultimately load all the info automatically.
Also i created a service that runs all the time and checks every some
minutes (defined in settings) if there are new bugs for a package and
also re caches the package info if they have changed.
I was supposed to start on the ui of the pts/bts search results but i
started working on other parts and got a bit sidetracked + i am
waiting to get some feedback about how it should look from my mentor.

In the next week i'll be at debconf so i'll code in any spare time i
have and i'll work on the aforementioned ui part. Also i'll try to
discuss about the app with anyone willing and get
feedback/suggestions.

Kind regards,
Pawel Sarbinowski