[Soc-coordination] Status Report Week 9, Extending oath-toolkit and dynalogin to provide CROTP/OCRA

Fabian Grünbichler fabian.gruenbichler at tuwien.ac.at
Sat Aug 17 12:21:31 UTC 2013

Hello everyone,

last week was mainly filled with enjoying DebConf :) But I did do some
coding too:

.) Small bug fixes all over (most in dynalogin)
.) Dynalogin PAM module

as well as a short talk about my project (I think there is an option to
put the slides online in penta, so I will do that later if possible).

I am currently encountering some build problems (probably related to
some autotools magic ;)), so the first item on my TODO list is
contacting some autotools people to find out what's going on.

Other plans for next week include writing up my changes to dynalogin so
far and present them to the dynalogin-dev mailing list (hoping for some
more testing and feedback), writing more documentation and finalizing
the changes to oath-toolkit (to get the version with OCRA support
released some time soon) as well as getting to know the SASL sources so
I can start to work on CROTP as well.

Regards,
Fabian